Sunday 31 August 2014

Planner Wish List

I have been so busy that I just haven't had a chance to publish this post! I thought that I had better finish it today as tomorrow my kikki.k order is (finally) arriving - albeit after having to pay customs charges of £38 - not happy!

I wrote down my planner wish list in case the kikki.k is not my unicorn. And the top 5 are...

I don't think I really need to explain any of my comments. WHilst I love the look of the new kikki.k planners, I REALLY love the mint ones - so if anyone wants to swap...

I do like the look of the Erin Condrens but there are quite a few negatives - price and shipping, not being able to add and move pages around, possible customs fees (once bitten)...

I do like the look of the Originals, and I really like the look of the Monochrome one. The metallic ones are gorgeous but I am not sure how practical. 

The Malden - now, this is a lovely soft leather. I looked at this in John Lewis last week, and felt it was TOO soft in the A5. It was SO nice in the pocket size, so I have added this to the list!

Tomorrow I will more than likely post a kind of unboxing of my order, so more then! Thanks for reading!

Emma x

2 comments: