Sunday 3 August 2014

"Lists" Tab - Second Section - Books


Hi again! Sorry to be so late with this post - I have had a busy weekend. Back to work tomorrow so I will probably not be able to post daily anyway, but I will try to update a few times a week. As you can see by my sub-divider above, my laminator arrived yesterday and I have had great fun playing around with it.

This is only a small section, but it is an important one to me as I have been an avid reader ever since I started to read really!

I'm not a big fan of my little divider made from a Martha Stewart paint chip, but I love the quote so until I reprint, it is staying.



The next page is my current list of library books I have out, and a Project Life card with my library account details on as I can never find them.


Then as a prompt I have a list of books that I want to read:


And then I have started a monthly list of books that I am currently reading, so that I can keep track for series that I have on the go:



BTW The Louis Vuitton paper is from a planner I had about ten years ago - it is very nice!

Anyway, that is it for today. My next blog will more than likely feature the Pocket Willow Filofax that I won from an Instagram Giveaway from the lovely @Linkys - check out her shop at www.linkysdream.co.uk. And if you have any questions for me, please email me at: emmafitchuk@gmail.com and let me know what else you would like to see! Thanks for reading!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment