Tuesday 19 August 2014

I'm BAAAAAAAA-CKKKK!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted on here! If any of you have been checking for updates, I apologise!!!

Anyway, I'm kind of in the planner abyss at the moment. I have started using my Pocket Willow as my main diary. I basically carry it around and have my daily chores and errands listed in there, whilst my Personal Apex stays at home. The only difference with my Apex is that I no longer keep a daily diary, but I keep the week-to-view for future planning and use this to decorate. These are the sheets that I will archive and keep longer term. 

The pages I am using are DO2P from Winter Victorian on Facebook, and they are free printables. I started using them in the personal size, but she has adapted them to the pocket size and in my mind they are perfect!


See, how cute are they?! As you can see, I planned on updating my blog last week... 

I've just started to use a bit of decoration in her, with the addition of a Project Life card with my dog's vet appointments and treatments:

And yes, she does look like the sticker!

Really, this is as far as I got with moving in as I went and messed everything up and did a MASSIVE Kikki.K order at the weekend - which included the large lilac and gold planner (A5 equivalent). Oh, and the medium and small... well it was free postage and $50 US off when you spend $150 - it would have been mental to say no! I am more than likely going to sell at least one of the smaller two, but I do not want to commit to anything until they arrive! I am planning to use the large one as a home planner, including a food diary, exercise tracker, reading lists - basically the bulk of the stuff that is in my personal. I am then thinking of using my personal as my work diary as I like to keep all my appointments and work to do lists separate to my personal ones. I think that I will keep the pocket and use it as I am now, so that the large planner can stay at home. At least this is what I am thinking now, but all could change in the next 1-2 weeks. My package was despatched today, so let's just hope it arrives from Oz unheeded - I WILL detail the unboxing on here when my goodies arrive!

Anything, thank you for persevering, and I will make sure that I am back with another update soon! Thanks for reading, and please check out my Etsy shop if you get a chance - emmaplannernewbie.etsy.com

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment