Wednesday 6 August 2014

"Lists" Tab - Final Section - In Review

Welcome back! I'm continuing with my Filofax setup posts today as I did not receive any HappyMail (well, except my cute owl washi!)


Anyway, the last sub-divider under my "Lists" tab is "in Review".






















As you can see, I have a funky Project Life card that Sarah (@filofabulouss)sent me, that in a mad fit I laminated with a million other things. Keeps it secure though as I love it!

This is a section that once I move into an A5 I will try to keep in my calendar section, but for now I like the fact that it has its own section. This is literally where I review the previous week - what I was reading, watching, thinking etc. I'm trying to keep the order the same each week, but it is early days yet so it may change:



I have an assessment centre for (potentially) a future career upgrade tomorrow (eek!) so as long as I don't finish late, I will be back with a post of my Finance tab, or, if it arrives, HAPPY MAIL!!!

Thanks for reading, and hope to be back tomorrow!

Emma x

DON'T LEAVE YET! Please take a few minutes to pop over to my Etsy shop: emmaplannernewbie.etsy.com where I have added some more handmade Filofax items today! Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment