Monday 1 September 2014

My Kikki.k order...

It's here, it's here, it's finally here! It may have taken just over two weeks and cost £38 in import tax but it is here. I had a moment of disappointment when I thought the large planner had an ink dot on it, but it was just glue and came off.

How beautiful is this pile?

I will reveal the extra goodies I got later on, but the sticky notes and two of those pens are just the beginning!

The small one is exactly the same size as my pocket Willow, but it does have smaller rings. The medium is the same as my personal Apex, but again the rings seem smaller. I don't own an A5 Filofax to compare with the large planner, but let's have a look at that one in more detail!


The feel of the leather on this is gorgeous - really soft and plush. I love the number of card holders and pockets - a zip and a flap here. Along with this funky card that came in all three planners and will be staying in this one all year! The rings on this are nice and large (and gold - ooh!), although the setting does seem slightly loose in the leather - I'm hoping that once she is stuffed and in use they will be okay!

The dividers are really good quality, and I like the paper in the diary and sections - I think it is better than the Filofax paper tbh. Good close up of the pen I chose for this planner - probably going to add a pen loop once she is in use I think to gain some extra storage but I love this one.

The pretty peachy-pink of the dividers is even repeated on the ruler - it's really good quality and the font on the inserts is nice and clean.

And how cute are these magnetic bookmarks? Had to get two sets as I know my sister will be stealing them... I also got a pack of sticky notes that I think I will be using more than any others - brightly coloured and useful!

Originally the plan was to sell at least one of the smaller planners, but now I have them I don't think I want to! Think I will sit on the decision for a couple of days!

On a closing note, I only had one bag at work that was big enough to bring home the kikki.k box in - and it was a perfect fit! Irony right there...

Thanks for reading - will update again once I have set up the large planner and made up my mind on the other two!

Emma x

3 comments:

  1. everything looks really cool :) how sticky are the sticky notes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite sticky actually - and look really good!

      Delete
  2. Have the wobbly rings caused any issue for you!?

    ReplyDelete