Tuesday 5 August 2014

"Lists" Tab - Fourth and Fifth Sections - People & Ideas

Hi again! I'm getting through my Filofax tabs quite quickly on my blog, but all will change by the end of the week when I receive my Pocket Willow! Thinking about how best to use the two planners together, but it has come in the nick of time as my poor little Apex is bursting at the seams!

Anyway, today I am looking at two tabs, the first of which is "People":



This contains lists of my "regular" contacts (hairdresser, landlord, vet etc) as well as my penpals/ IG contacts I have exchanged letters or gifts with.


As you can see, my paint chip bookmark has moved from its previous location and is beautifully laminated by myself (I am so proud of my laminator - can you tell?!?). This is hiding Sheena's address (hi!!!), the air mail sticker shows she is abroad (in the US in fact), and listed below is the packages sent/received so I know where I am.

The next, also small section is labelled "Ideas" but should be labelled "Various planner bits and bobs":


BTW This is my favourite divider I have created so far - something about it just stands out to me. Just so you all know!

This is a work in progress, and at the moment just contains my Instagram Photo Challenge August - Planner Edition list, and some random planer notes:




Sorry I have not yet worked out how to rotate!!

Am hoping to post again tomorrow, but have to prepare for an assessment centre the next day so it depends on how worried I feel (!). Depending on the post, I will either next blog on the last tab under lists - In Review - or my new Filofax baby! Time will tell as they say.

Goodnight all!

Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment