Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Linky Box Unboxing!

I am so excited that my Linky Box is here - thank you so much Leah it looks great! I am blogging as I open it so you guys can see my first impressions. And although she has sold out of her Linky Boxes until next year, there are so many cool things on her page! www.linkysdream.co.uk is the link you need, and although I was not happy to see that the Xmas boxes sold out the day I was going to put an order in (!!!!) I will (hopefully) be one of the first to order in the New Year!





From the second you receive it, it is like a gorgeous Pass the Parcel - a layer of gift wrap, then a beautiful ribbon-tied box, then a layer of pink tissue paper with a blast of sequins and pom-poms:



And now you can see all the goodies within! Lots of the items are wrapped in lilac tissue, and I spy lollies!!!! And can I just say - "IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!!!!" (I saw Despicable Me for the first time on Saturday. New. Favourite. Movie).

I'm going to pick out the top layer and show you those first:

So here we have some of the extras - the pom-poms, feather and th lolly I had my eye on, as well as a fluffy pen (it's like you knew I had watched that movie!!!), an orange highlighter, an "E" rubber (spotted in the IG pic Leah @ Linky's took to tell me it was on its way!), some washi that is highly reminiscent of Cath Kidston), a Hello Kitty ruler and a funky paperclip. All hand-picked by Leah, and so far 100% on track!

So the next layer of treats:


It is like this woman is psychic - how did she know that I needed to make tabs for my Pocket Willow and how did she know I needed 5?!?!? They are going to look perfect in her!

And the dashboard below, with some more funky washi, will add look great in my personal Apex (or the medium Kikki.k if I keep her...)And that notepaper is so pretty too.

Okay, onto the unwrapping of the last (deep) layer... Firstly some pretty notepads that I will be putting to use at work tomorrow:





Always nice to be called a Princess, especially when you find these teeny tiny stickers inside - I love them!




And they still have the Korean price label on the back - how cute?! Last, but by no means least is this fab set of travel sticky notes:

Can you believe that all of this was only £15? It is amazing value, and as soon as you put your order in Leah will email you a questionnaire so that she can tailor-make the box just for you. Leah, it was perfect and thank you so much!

Apologies for the very long post, but I felt like I had to do the unboxing justice! Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to update my planners with my new toys!!!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment