Thursday 31 July 2014

"Lists" Tab - First Section - Groceries

Welcome back! As you can see today we are delving into the biggest section of my Filofax, the "lists" tab. I have split it into 6 sections using the 1-6 dividers that came with the Filofax, but I am going to redesign these once I have the elusive laminator.

Tab 1 will be titled "Groceries", and as predicted, contains m weekly grocery and household shopping lists and my meal plans. When I upgrade to an A5 I am probably going to link these into the daily pages, but we will see...



This is my tentative colour coding, but as I have just got a set of Steadtler Triplus Fineliners this will more than likely change.

Here is this week's working shopping list:































As you can see, it's a bit chaotic with all the highlighting! A work in progress I would say.

Here's a basic meal plan - the colour coding here is for the different Slimming World days but again will likely change:
































As you can see I've moved things around already! And as Asda were out of the Nando's rub, things will change again... You can see that I do not decorate my shopping lists or meal plans as they are temporary pages.

Not a very interesting section but an essential one! Next post is predictably enough Section 2 - Books!

Have a lovely evening!!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment