Tuesday 29 July 2014

Welcome to my Filofax

Okay, so my title really says it all. I am Emma, and I am new to the "new" world of Filofax and planners out there today. I have used Filofaxes on and off for years, but haven't touched one for ages until I discovered what everyone was doing on Instagram under the hashtags "filofax" and "plannernerd", and the yearn to create as I did with scrapbooks years ago took over and off to eBay I went.

I was actually really lucky - after missing out on one or two personal size Filofax on there, I managed to pick up a brand new blue and yellow Apex for only £11 including postage, with most of the original inserts and a full 2014 diary.

As you can see, she is already filling up quite nicely and I have only had her ten days! I must warn you, this hobby can become an addiction!! In my next few posts, I will show you how I am using her, what inserts I have and the tool kit I have accumulated over the last couple of weeks. Please feel free to post any questions in the comments, and if there is anything in particular that you would like me to include or show! Thanks for reading, and hope you will be back soon!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment