Tuesday 29 July 2014

Inside my Filofax - the dashboard!

Okay, so for all you other newbies out there, the "dashboard" is essentially the cover of your Filofax as soon as you open the front. The inside of my Apex looks like this:


As you can see, this Filofax only has one credit card slot on the inside fascia, and I have added some quirky paperclips - it keeps them close at hand in case I need one on the go, and I think it looks good! I always need to have Airmail stickers, so decided to make use of the clips too.

I LOVE my dashboard, but I cannot lay claim to its gorgeousness. My Instagram friend @filofabulouss (Sarah as she is known in the outside world!) created it with the main side tabs and the button and bow clips you can see poking out of the top. If you want some hep to get set up, I would recommend visiting her etsy shop: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/papercutscraftsx


As you can see, my planner is QUITE bulky already - the "LISTS" tab that is poking out is another of Sarah's creations. The A-Z tabs are going to be repurposed as months for my diary - just waiting on the delivery of a laminator and I will try that out. The cute pen is a Paperchase cheap rollerball, but I am awaiting delivery of some fineliners that will allow me to start colourcoding.

That is the basic introduction of the inside of my Filofax. Next post will show how I am using the diary inserts it came with and the ones I have created for my own use. Thanks for reading, and please do comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment