Thursday 11 September 2014

DIYFish Inserts in My Large Kikki.k

It's been too long! Sorry about the lack of posts - I have been so busy lately I have barely had time to do anything, let alone updating this blog! Anyway, today's post is a review of the DIYFish diary inserts that I downloaded on trial for September.





I'm not going to inundate you with too many pictures as you can go look at them on DIYFish's Etsy shop (I believe the link is diyfish.etsy.com ), but basically she calls this her Life Mapping System. For every month that you download, and you can do this in 1 month, 6 month or 12 month packs, you will receive a monthly chart as above, then a weekly chart and a choice of DO1P or DO2P, which is what I chose to use.

The monthly chart above is great for those chores that you know you need to do at least once in the month, but you are not really sure when - I have things like mowing the lawn on there, which needs to be done twice a month but is dependent on whether I am going out or the weather.

This is how each week looks - I love the flap over the side that you can see with every day. There is a weekly chart that matches the monthly, but I didn't think I needed that so did not bother printing. I use the inside of the weekly print for my meal planning. I love the back of the weekly page too:


I did a week in review in my personal Apex, so loved that this was included. The bottom section is titled notes but I wanted it to record my weekly exercise.


And this is the DO2P spread - the other sheet is just grid paper, which if I wasn't trying to use up a notebook I would have used for my food diary. I love all the space, and I didn't even mind the printing, but I do not think that me, as a single woman, needs all this space with the monthly and weekly charts that are a bit repetitive. If you have a family however, or two jobs, then I think you should definitely look into using these. I, however, will revert back to using a weekly layout and then the DO2P layout from Winter Victorian on Facebook, as I love them in my Pocket.

Thanks for reading, and I will try to come back with an update on my Kikki.k large planner soon!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment